Items that are illegal, potentially dangerous, and subject to government regulation are not allowed on Pungl. We also prohibit rewards that have not been created by the nonprofit listing the fundraising project. Here’s a look at what falls into these prohibited categories:
- Weapons of any type, including firearms and knives, as well as weapon accessories or replicas of weapons.
- Food, drink, and supplements claiming to be a remedy, including a home remedy, for any type of illness or medical condition or concern.
- Physical items (such as books, apps, or devices) claiming to cure, treat, or prevent any type of illness or medical condition concern.
- Alcohol, including wine and beer, as well as drugs, nicotine, tobacco, vaporizers, and related paraphernalia.
- Political fundraising.
- Pornographic material.
- Contests, coupons, gambling, and raffles.
- Materials that promote hate speech, marginalize or discriminate against groups of people, encourage violence against others, are vulgar or obscene, or are otherwise offensive.
- Live animals or insects, and genetically modified organisms.
- Offers of services for any of the following: financial, money-processing, or credit services; travel (e.g., vacation packages); prepaid phone or 900 numbers; business marketing.
- Items that have not been created by the listing nonprofit, including repackaging or relabeling a product that has been created by someone else.
If you have any questions about whether your project falls into one of the above categories, please contact us before creating your listing.